YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ELBOW TOE!

All over New York City's streets, "elbow toe's" quotes and pictures are posted on walls. It's not exactly graffiti, more like just art.
 There in alleyways and construction walls.
 Im just saying that HE IS SO MYSTERIOUS AND CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about him with my friend and we decided that toe could be any gender. At first I thought that Elbow Toe was a boys name but then after our conversation, I was completely clueless.
 If you've seen his creations, (he always signs it saying elbow toe at the end) comment on what it said and where.

I've only seen six of them. But this is my favorite so far.




"FAITH IN THE FUTURE. FAITH IN THE PAST. LOST IN THE PRESENT. - ELBOW TOE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.