YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after Christmas. The follow-up on _________

I've been so into my family vist, I haven't been posting. Well, I might be doing that until maybe 2011. Or maybe not. So, I'll tell you about what I've been doing all this time.

Making sugar cookies

Eating sugar cookies

Playing the new wii game, Epic Mickey

Not using a glue gun to stick my gingerbread house together, and using the cement-like icing
Instead

Watching "the muppet christmas carol"

Eating fish sticks

Playing bananagrams

Sewing elephants and dogs

Flying around the house

Playing kanoodle

Spreading rain deer dust along the front yard, so Santa can see us

Reading "MAX", the second book in the protecters (part of the series maximum ride that's by James Patterson that is unbelievably awesome)


Merry afterchristmas!

Comment to tell people what you did and what you think about what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.