YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BULLIES SUCK. YOU RULE YOUR OWN LIFE.

I've recently looked in and back on bullying. I guess that this year, it's become a huge deal. I was bullied, still am and probably always will be. Sometimes, it for being smarter than someone... but truthfully, that doesn't happen in many cases. Sometimes it for my height, I'm pretty short. Usually it's because I'm not one of who I like to call "The Prissies". To me, they're those mean group of girls over their who comment negatively, start rumors and give you a hard time. Yeah, I know lots of those. Most of them used to be friends. But when I ignored all those signs and sites about standing up to them, telling (it's not tattletaling)  I had probably the hardest time I've ever had in school, and socially in general. I felt dumb, used and betrayed. So people, (mostly girls) STAND UP TO THOSE PRISSIES, TATTLETALES AND IDIOTS...

They are not the leader of your life. You are. They don't choose what the hell you wear, say or do. YOU DO. And you should.

<3 Martine.
Who's trying to help change 

2 comments:

  1. Bullying is wrong in every single way possible. I hope you're ok, stay strong. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! But I'm so much better now! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.