YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day of the dull

Dear reader,

Today, I have no big thing I have or did so I'll just tell you about my regular sunday day.


I first went up to my country house Friday night that is upstate NY,so today I left. Woke up in the morning feeling like canned soup. Then I ate an oddly French breakfast and watched old SNL episodes later on. Then, left back to manhattan.

Athena was so gassy, It was a her horrifying smell that filled the car.

When I got to my apartment, I went to some cheap nail salon and came back home with navy blue fingers. Yeah, my day might not have been as exciting as yours but as long as I wasn't sitting on a couch, then blogging my snore sound. It's possible so be glad I had a story.


Sincerely,

Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.