YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fashion Convention

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I've been forgetting. But I have been taking pictures of things I see. Ok, so it's fall....leaves fall automatically off trees, people raking, jackets (not tank tops) and heaters being turned on. I forget if I mentioned but I have another house upstate New York and here, it completely freezing. I saw ducks and thought "if i can't stay here with a three layer cot, you can't stay here and live off of seeds in a bunch of feathers."

Wait, I haven't shown you some of my pictures! (go to the bottom of the page)

I went to some fashion/art convention, it was free and on the weekend. Theyr'e were lots of hand-on things, Marc Jacobs did an inside look on what it's like to be a model and you walked into a room with mirrors (of course I don't have a picture) and then you went onto a runway with managers. Then you walked down it and the walls were covered in blue. after you walked you get out and in another gigantic room, you are projected into a show for 2008. Lots of technology goes on with it. projecting your body onto a projector, using the blue walls as like a techno background. It was amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.