YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 25, 2011

IM A WOOZY PERSON

Sorry, I feel really woozy and loose because I just got back from swimming at the YMCA. This is one unfair historical fact about the Y:

Young


Mans


Christan


Association

So not fair. You shouldn't have to be a male and Christan. That's probably why they shortened it to "The Y" .


ANYWHO, 


I drove to The Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn last weekend. It was fun, until my new vintage camera ran out of film. So I used an iPhone to take this picture of a flower. Not my favorite but at least pretty enough. Here it is:


I used an app called "CameraBag" which can effect a regular photo to make it look old. It has other effects too like magazine, sepia and black and white. I wouldn't buy it if I were you. It's not as great as I might describe it as.  A pretty crappy app really.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.