YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Socially barking




Sharpie currently at 4:34 P.M
Lazing.
She was pretty slow this morning. Peed one drop and romped back into the apartment. I've always wondered about a dog's life. Their a lower life form. I know they have emotions, 5 senses and social lives... but how close are they to ours? How do they think?

I guess they have social lives. Like say, an kid brought their dog to a friends house and that friend owned a dog. Then the kid's dog would cross the others territory. That would kinda relate to a fight between to people over land, objects or anything else really. Social fights. Right? We have friends, they have friends. (Well they have to at least like each other if they're breeding)

Am I crazy or right? Dog's have social lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.