YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grammy F. 1000 Heaven St. apt ∞, FL


Dear beloved Grammy,

I love you, and always will. The house is so quiet and sad without you and Granddad. I hope you're looking down at me and E. J. from up there in Harley Heaven. We've seen many of your collections in the past two days. I cannot believe how many pictures are stored up from the past! The ones of dad are really funny. Seeing all the people in 60's fashion makes me laugh out loud. And the way people used to wear their pants? Highwater, that's funny now but normal then...
Anyway, I miss you and when we got together to celebrate the great and long life you had, I didn't know anyone but if it was in honor of you, I'm fine with it. Tell Granddad to write to me that would be amazing. I saw pictures of you and him from when you were little! You all still look the same to me. But the resemblance between the young Russell and E. J. is incredible. Same shape of face and even expression.
Well, I'm guessing you're really busy. Up with your head in the clouds. Remember, I'll always love you!


Sincerely,

Martine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.