YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 3, 2011

One of my favorite songs....

This song is one of the below. After you hear it, please choose and comment your pick.

A. A song for traveling
B. A song from an old T.V show
C. Annoying
D. The opinion always starts with A
E. All of the above
F. All of the above besides D









Really Bad Made up Mystery

Mary was singing the song that never ends to impress her friends. "Wow! How did you learn that?" her boring and lazy friends asked. "Well, I learned it a long time ago. Yep, that old silly song has been in my family for years, never forgot the ending."

One of the friends said: "Mary, your humor is great but your stories aren't"

WHY DID SHE KNOW MARY WAS LYING?
*Note: All lame and obvious kids mysteries are structured like this. 




I really hope you don't get stumped. I really do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.