YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Back off, I'm queen" - Maseo, my cat

Hey, I'm back from what is a weeks of busy days. So this is whats going on...

  • My school play is so soon that there's an entire week dedicated to rehearsals. I've been missing a bunch of class time due to that. 
  • I've dropped all the things I was stressed about.... finishing my writing project in time, going to the right school and others. STRESS-FREE!!!
  • I'm 100% fed-up with bullying. It's so simple, yet so effective and worthless
  • I'm going to England over the summer with family. It's probably going to be a photographer's wonderland. (Well, in my mind it will be)
  • I'm trying to post at least every saturday, sunday, friday or tuesday. Or maybe twice a week. I'll just see how that goes for me.
  • The only thing I'm going crazy about is a present for my best friend. (No comment J.M, I need to make another) She's a girl so I'm aiming for something girly (I'm no girly-girly) but at the same time simplistic and unusual. If you have any suggestions just comment them...
BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.