YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GRADUATE? ME? HECK YA!

I Just GRADUATED! 


Graduation! When they called me, I stood up to get my diploma! Went out to do a final countdown with my friends! Awesome memory to have! Took many pictures and congratulated everyone! (Even enemies) I can't believe it ALL OVER! It all payed off! All that hard work of studying and writing papers and straining over math problems... did I ever mention that it's all OVER? Don't believe I did! 


Next year here I come! 


This was what I wore:


It looks really small but in reality, is a decent length. LOVE IT! Comment and tell me the ups and downs about it.  -------------->




OH! I ALMOST FORGOT!


Stupid me. Im going on a offline in mid-july so don't expect many posts during that time.






2 comments:

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.