YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 4, 2011

Im on!

Found time between all the fun to post! Fill-up!

My Faze in Songs
In order of passion

  • Super Bass- Nicki Manaj
  • Raise Your Glass- P!nk
  • The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars
  • Rolling in the Deep- Adele
  • Waking Up in Vegas- Katy Perry
  • Fix You- Coldplay
  • Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
  • Who Says- Selena Gomez
  • Rude Boy- Rihanna 

I got a mood necklace. Apparently, I'm aways passionate. No, I won't disagree... but it's only a bit suspicious that when I put it in the freezer for a phony test, it turned "relaxed" (orange). I still wear it because I think it's pretty. Every once in a while, it turns blue (happy). Anyway, I'm reading "The Throne of Fire" by Rick Riordan. PERSONALLY, the other books were great. This one is slightly boring. Kind of an over reactor. Like being too child-like. I mean, just my opinion. It's not much different from the other one. BUT, I'm only a bit into the book so I'm expecting it to get better throughout. Don't want my opinion? Back off my blog. 

So, tell me what's going on with your lives. Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.