YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 19, 2011

Bunch 'o Stuff


My new favorite picture! From now o, instead of that fail of a "DAILY COMIC" 
I'm doing weekly photo. They may or not be mine. This one belongs to Natalie Dee (Who I love!) 
The website in my opinion  isn't recommended for people under the age of 12. 

Kay, anyway... Im obsessed with this website called Morph Thing.
You can morph two people's faces together. For example:

Jennifer Anistion mixed with Angelina Jolie! 
Creepy right?

Speaking of Jennifer Anistion... I was biking on sunday and went to this perfume shop. (My house smells vaugly of poop. Needed fancy candles) And I walked in and stayed there, 20 minutes later Jennifer walks in. I was kinda cool, thinking about her in real life, not just in movies. 

ANYWAY, this is a list of stuff to check out (Some of it is for New Yorkers):

Great place to visit at least one time in your life

LOVE 'EM

LOL, funniest people on earth

I LOVE concerts, this s the most accurate, helpful and clear concert website on the web

BEST BOOKSTORE OPENED, a completely cheaper version of Barnes and Noble. (Even has more books and a better variety)

Best place to get a cupcake in NYC ever!
Best place to get a cake in NYC ever!

Best person and singer in the world.... so support her! I think she's going to be the "next big thing" if that means anything to you

KAY! BYE! COMMENT! VIRTUAL HUGS! EXCEPT FOR THE PEOPLE I HATE! BYEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.