YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 3, 2011

You just Got SPREED!

I just went on a shopping spree for y birthday present... Zara, Jcrew, Gap....

It was great, I got alot of new dresses because I'mm trying to change up my style from tomboy, safari look to chic.... yet NOT CUTESEY.... and kinda tomboy. I HATE CUTESEY... Sorry to all you girly girls out there but I hate being called a little girl who's a cute little thing that just sits there looking pretty. NOPE. 

Soo... enough about me... what about all your back-to-school shopping? Any good? To the ones who have finished school..... How was shopping in general? 

ANYWAY. Please enjoy this picture of my friends hilarious cat, Percy...



 He's a VERY unusual cat... WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.