YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, here I come.

Happy new years!

I stayed up to watch the ball drop on dick clark's rockin new years eve. The funny thing is that the old bands like the new kids on the block, are like what? 35? Plus, THEY AIN'T NEW ON ANY BLOCK! So I'm wondering why they got back together.
In addition, my opinion is that there are so many rappers that played that night, and they all pretty much singing about love. I mean some were good, Like the guy with the spaceman theme and the helmets concert was the best. The people in the back were dressed in black and held up white costumes so it looked like super floating flexible superheros were hip-hopping as backup singers.
But some performances like ke$ha's who murdered a bunny and rode on Santa claus in blue lipstick singing about how drunk she is were on the stupider side.

So I stayed up until avail Lavigne sang and then went to bed. the great things about the show was the reporters, the most popular goals for 2011, the psychical ball drop.



Tell me what you thought of the show by commenting! Happy 2011...

2 comments:

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.