YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Contest

I'm doing an edited photograph contest! Winner's photo is posted on my sidebar forever. Please enter!
*Note: please don't enter inappropriate pictures. They ruin all the fun. 

How To Enter:

1. Email {theflyingpinacoladas@gmail.com} your name, blog (if you have one), picture and title to go along with it. If you want to describe it, you can. (optional)

2. Wait. I'll list who won and in order of first to last as soon as I can. (If your last, don't take it like I don't like your pictures, because I do.)

3. That's it. Easy as that.

Remember, all photos have to be in some way edited by a computer or handwritten edit. 
*Your email will not be shared, spammed or anything else. just emailed for your entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.