YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dreaming or daydreaming

If I told you that your entire life was really just a dream, how would you react?
To answer this question, I took a survey of a bunch of new yorkers and they said:


"I'd be paralyzed in shock"

"I'd would refuse to believe it's"

"would look around and wonder what my real life as if this wasn't it"

"I would start pinching myself."


So, to new yorkers, loads of them would most likly be confused.
Would, I'd probably scream. I worked so hard on m life! Bing told that it was all imagination in some stupid sleep would ruin me... How yould you respond?

1 comment:

  1. I would flip out. I think I would start to cry because I love my life. I would also be paralyzed by the shock of it! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.