YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Grammy Awards.... Whoa

Sadly, I didn't see the Grammy Awards because I was sleeping. But, I did see it on YouTube...

At first in Justin Beiber's performance, I thought he was crazy because his guitar solo was so short and shy. Then it started to make sense with Usher and all the Ninjas. Yeah! Ninjas are so in style! All 13 year old famous pop-star singer kids have them in they're Grammy Award performances. Not criticizing, just questioning.

Lady Gaga? Don't get me started. That lady's agents and stylists have so many out-of-this-world ideas that if everyone dressed like that we would run out of deodorant. A womb? Freaky i-have-an-extra-bone-on-my-cheek people as backup dancers? And I thought the meat dress was as original and creatively over the top as one singer can do! The ending? Yes,  in my point of view (from a little kid filming his T.V screen at 10:00 P.M) it was so Michael Jackson like when they did the ending of claws in the air and the organ.
She's almost like the 20th Century Beatles. Introducing outrageous fashions of food, objects and UN-solid materials. I wonder if in 10 years we'll be wearing medal (like robots) or bubbles.


*Comment and tell me your opinions about the 2011 Grammy Awards

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love your writing style. Thanks for following me! I really appreciate it! :)

    I did a post about the Grammys on my blog, if you want to read it. But yeah, Lady Gaga is crazy, but I love her.

    *Random Fact* Lady Gaga's birthday is the same day as mine - 28th March :D

    Really cool post ... I'd marry it ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! thanks! thats weird that you were born march 28th and lady gaga las too. maybe it was destiny.... hehehe.
    my writing style is kinda just how i write and i can't change it so im glad you like it! it will probably be that way forever! i like your blog too so i guess we both feel the same way about our sites...

    ReplyDelete

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.