YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 11, 2011

A poem

This is a poem by a 4th grader in Texas. I think it's amazing.

Armed


Armed with a pencil
And a shield filled with words
I sum up my courage to face the world.
With an eraser for backup
And a book for ideas,
I rise up over the trees hung with leaves.
I rise up to the stars and above
Into a far-off universe I love.
It's quiet and peaceful
As bright as the sun
And filled with imagination;
Enough for everyone.
There's room for all,
Supplied with the inspiration you need
To click on your mind,
And finally
Succeed.

I found her as a winner on www.poeticpower.com 
She's in the winners section for spring 2010
2010

3 comments:

  1. hi! i'm nominating you for blogfest!! you're in the twenty followers or less catagory!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a what? blogfest? whats that? it sounds cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!! Im so there! Anyway is it a thing by email or just blogger?

    ReplyDelete

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.