YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My morning of W's & afternoon of 5's


W's
  1. Woke up
  2. Walked Athena
  3. When I ate, I had to re-bake my croissant because the inside was still cold
  4. Wilted onto the couch 
  5. Watched the episode of SNL that was live last night
  6. Waited and drew until I could think no more
  7. Wasted 50 seconds of my life looking at the job section of the NY times even though being Martine is a full time job
  8. Wondered if aliens were real
  9. Wondered why I was thinking that
  10. Walked to the table and picked up this computer

5's

  1. Kissed by dog 5 times
  2. Got 5 dollars from a letter
  3. Misspelled a ward 4 times, wait, make that 5
  4.  Dreamt a dream last night that I had 5 arms
  5. Tried to convince myself to change out of pajamas 5 times, but it didn't work. I'm too stubborn
  6. Had a headache that lasted for 5 minutes
  7. Bit my lip 5 times and it bled 
  8. Wrote words in this sentence. 
  9. Stared at the screen for 5 seconds
  10. Reminded myself 5 times that ghosts weren't real even though I thought I just saw my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.