YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thakoon

I went to a Thakoon fashion show Sunday night. It was at the Plaza Hotel in which I thought was amazing. Produced by Dizon Inc. clothes by obviously, Thakoon. But anyway, I was seated at a balcony where there was a perfect view of the audience, photographers and models. Here are some pictures:

Some of them are blurry but look, it's life. I took it with an iphone and they're moving models so deal with it.




I went back stage so I got a picture of the boards with the pre-photos of them. 
The other thing that was exciting is that Tavi Gevinson(15 year old fashion blogger of The Style Rookie) who is one of my favorite bloggers came to the show and she looked all vintage. So cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.