YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ice cream Sandwich


photo.JPG


This is a picture of my ice cream sandwich. This weekend I made cookies at my country house and brought a whole bag full back to the city. I watched an episode of Fringe (I popped in and out of watching that, i get updated on the latest crisis's by my friend who watches every episode) and decided to treat myself with ice cream and cookie! then... I'M A GENIUS! So yep, I made a homemade ice cream sandwich.

My recipe ( Half mine, half chocolate-chip bag cookie recipe):

3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
2 sticks of butter, make sure there softened
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (they wanted me to put in two and when I did, I decided that 1 would be enough but of course they wanted us to run out of them and but more.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.