YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Polka Dot Blog Design

Hi!

OK, so I just ordered a blog button and signature from a designer blog called: Polka Dot Blog Design. The blog is all by Lulu. It had designs of all kind and heres the best part, it's 100% free!

Here's Lulu's profile:

My name is Lulu Maggie, and I have a beautiful life! I have a wonderful family -- two lovely parents and seven siblings - 6 brothers and 1 sister. I am home schooled and currently in seventh grade. I enjoy photography, graphic design, and much more.

I am a strong Christian, and I believe that Jesus died on the cross to shed His perfect blood for my sins. That is the free gift of God, and I believe that everyone who believes His death and repents for their sins can be forgiven. I also believe that God created the earth in 7 days, the 7th day being His rest day. I believe that God sent a global flood to the earth to destroy the unrighteous people.

I started this blog to encourage young ladies and to provide interesting and godly things for them to look at. Here at my blog you will find devotionals, giveaways, photography contests, and more.

I hope you find my blog edifying and that you come here often!



Visit it soon! 

May God's richest blessings be with you all! 





Thats the homepage

1 comment:

Comments to me are nothing but sunshine.